NATURE. CULTURE. WELLNESS.
Make Memories to last a lifetime
Thank you for booking Furaveri Maldives for your Maldivian Getaway! Please find below information you might find helpful for your upcoming trip.
Seaplane/Domestic Transfer from Velana International Airport to Furaveri Maldives:
Seaplane Transfer(For guests arriving on international flights landing at Male’ between 06.00AM and 15.30PM): Enjoy a scenic 45 minutes seaplane travel from Male’ International airport. Please note that seaplane transfers are operated by a third party company and only operate during daylight hours from 06.00Am until 04:00PM Male’ time. Check-in is 45 Minutes Prior to Flight Departure. Roundtrip seaplane transfer cost is US$ 400.00 per adult and US$ 200.00 per child (02 – 11.99 years old) inclusive of Tax and Service Charge.
- Kindly note that we will receive your transfer details from the airline the night prior to arrival and departure only.
- Flight scheduling is out of resort’s control and are subject to weather conditions and operational requirement of service provider
- One seaplane may carry guests to or from other resorts and schedules may involve short stop overs based on operational requirement of the service provider.
- Departure transfer cannot be arranged for international flights departing prior 0900 AM
- Children below 02 years needs to be accommodated on laps of parents on both seaplane and domestic flight
- Our airport representative will be waiting outside the international airport arrival hall holding “FURAVERI” signage to welcome you and will assist you to your transfer terminal.
- The free baggage allowance is 20 kg + 3 kg (hand luggage) per person. Carrier will carry excess baggage subject to payload availability at a cost of USD 05.00 per kg which needs to be paid at the airport checkin counter direct by guest
- Carrier do not guarantee the baggage on the same flight same as the passenger. Carrier reserves the right to refuse any out-sized items or baggage as well as restricted articles or dangerous goods upon the carrier providing the information evidencing transporting such goods is prohibited by law.
- Given the geographical limitations, In the event of missing international flights due to any force majeure circumstances, neither the resort nor the service provider will be responsible for any additional expenses involved in re-booking/extending your international flights or accommodation, hence we strongly recommend you to purchase the relevant travel insurance for such unpleasant claims
Meal Plan Policy:
- All persons confirmed in the same Villa and/or a family or a group in separate villas must book same meal plan for the entire length of stay
- Maximum two children up to 11.99 years can be accommodated in the same villa with parents
- Children aged 12 years and above will be considered as adults and US$140.00 per child per night extra adult charges will be applicable
- Bedding setup for children – Daybed in the villa will be converted in to sleeping bed for the first child and second child should share the main bed with parents
- If separate extra bed is required for children, it can be provided with an additional cost of US$140.00 per child per night
- Meal Plan will be complimentary for children up to 01.99 years same as the meal plan booked for parents
- Children aged 02.00 to 11.99 years will be charged 50% of adult meal plan rate and mandatory Christmas and New Year Gala Dinner charges
- 1st Feb 2022 to 30th April 2022 – Free cancellation until 7 days to check in
- 1st May 2022 to 30th September 2022 – Free cancellation until 3 days to check in
- 1st October 2022 to 23rd December 2022 – Free cancellation until 14 days to check in
- 24th December 2022 to 9th January 2023 – Free cancellation until 30 days to check in
- 10th January 2023 to 30th April 2023 – Free cancellation until 14 days to check in
- Hotel can request for prepayment any time after booking
- Guests are required to show valid photo ID and same credit card reflected in the booking site upon check in
No Show Charges:
- No show charges will be charged full payment.
- To protect the privacy, safety and security of our guests, we have implemented a “drone policy” at the resort for recreational users and this policy will be strictly followed.
- It is prohibited to fly/operate drone at the resort.
- A special permission to fly/operate drone maybe issued by the resort upon request (subject to the discretion of the management), and under supervision of resort personnel.
Note: As part of our CSR initiatives, we regularly donate English reading books to nearby local islands. Should you wish to participate in this, you are more than welcome to bring English reading books and leave at our reception.
We look forward to welcoming you in our magical island!